Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ready, set..........


Blog......... or attempt to :)

My how have things changed. Growing up and in my early adult hood there were NO computers (except for the ones companies had and they were huge. I have learned by trial and error how to run a computer. When I took type in high school and college and we made a mistake we had to stop, erase, use whiteout or the white ribbon in the typewriter to correct. When we had several carbon copies it was a headache! It is much easier being able to spell check and print as many copies as we want.

This will be my first post to see how it works out.

5 comments:

  1. Aunt Sarah is blogging! (Kermit arms waving) Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ELMO says YA! KNEW YOU COULD DO IT, IT'S EASY BEING GREEN!
    Yea I remember registering for classes at the U
    and having big computer cards with classes at the top and you had to go around and collect the cards for the classes you wanted. If they were out of cards, YOU were out of a class.
    NOW we register online.....NO LINES!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Bill Cosby. Too bad Obama can't be more like him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the online scrapbooking party!

    ReplyDelete